Golisi S35 21700 battery is a 3750mAh high performance rechargeable lithium battery and made for high discharge current (max 40A) applications.
The Golisi S35 21700 is a high performance 3750mAh rechargeable lithium battery with 40A high constant current applications. The IMR 21700 battery can be recharged for more than 800 times and is enough to run various high drain devices. Compared to traditional batteries, it is more powerful, safer and economic to use. Best choice for you! 1pc each pack.
Size: 21 x 70mm
Constant Current: 40A
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Charging cut-off voltage: 4.20±0.05V
Internal resistance: 30mΩ
Safety protection: Based on UL1642 standard, no leaking or explosion in extreme tests of over charging, short circuit, over discharging, high temperature
Standard charging current: cc/cv(<=3A)
Fully charged time: down to 2 hours(by using Golisi charger
Cycle times: >800
Operate temperature: Charging(0-45℃), Discharging(-20-60℃)
Storage Temperature: Room temperature, dry place
Apply to: e-cig MODs, flash lights, toys
Internal protection sheets to avoid over-discharging and over-charging
Hard-wearing wrap to avoid short circuit
3750mAh high capacity with high energy density
Rechargeable more than 800 times
It comes with
- 1x Golisi S35 IMR 21700 High-drain Li-ion Battery
- Li-Ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly.
- Users must have knowledge on how to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries before making Li-Ion Battery Packs. We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.
- Fully charge before first use.
- Compatible with most 21700 MODs.
- You can buy Nitecore New I4/Nitecore New I2/GOLISI S4/Nitecore SC2/GOLISI S2 chargers for your Li-ion battery.
- Packaging of the battery updated. The new packaging and old packaging will be sent randomly. Thank you for your attention and understanding.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.